- Be more healthy and active. Gym or equivalent exercise 3 times a week.
- Meditate more often - I felt it made a noticeable difference when I did it once a week a few years ago. Once a week for starters would be good, although daily would be better.
- Brush up my French - 5 years of it in high school means I have the basics, and it's a pity to let it continue to rust away. I'll aim for speaking and reading/writing fluency by the end of the year.
- Travel somewhere fun - outside the US, somewhere I've not yet been.
- Get the house in good shape - While the house is fine (and feel more like hom every day) it needs some TLC. We need a new fence, outside painting, some lawn rejuvenation. Bathroom remodel(s) would be nice too. Maybe windows too? (gulp!)
- Kick arse at work (preferrably not my own). No more wabbing*, no more procrastination. Work is actually fun when you get down to it and don't have self-imposed nightmare deadlines. :)
- Really appreciate my Yum Lass - s'good, s'nice to be with her.
- Teach Army Don to read. Maybe he can teach me how to write in return?
*Wabbing - Exhibiting Work Avoidance Behaviour.