Mine was wonderful... We decided to stay home this year, and I made dinner for A. Here's the menu:
- steamed artichokes with jalapeno tartare sauce
- crusty french bread with soft blue cheese (duh, I forgot the name)
- fresh tagliatelle with Field Roast Mediterranean sauce (here's the recipe)
- chocolate petit fours and an apple tartlet shared for dessert
- accompanied by a 1/2 bottle of 2002 Tenuta Le Velette Il Raggio. (I added a tasting on CellarTracker too)
Tenuta Le Velette have a holiday house that looks really cute - perhaps I'll get the chance to visit the area and stay there one day?