What is a certified Man Cave, you ask? Well, thankfully, this website provides the answer:
- Construction must be managed by a Man Cave Builders licensed contractor using elements such as: Wood, Stone, Leather, Metal and Glass.
- Media design and install must be overseen by a professional Man Cave Builders media representative.
- The project should include at least 3 of the following components:
- Multiple TV Monitors
- Game Table
- Video Game Console
- Comfortable Seating: couches, love seat, bar stools, theater seating
- Audio/Video Media Center
- Must be a dedicated space for entertaining.
- The new Man Cave room must be themed to fit within the Man Cave philosophy and standards and be "marked" accordingly within the Man Cave Certification process but always tastefully befitting the room's design.
- The three founders of Man Cave Builders must fully inspect and are required to "sign off" on the room's certification.
Right, well, I'll get right on that then...