Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I like Brazilians...

Brazilian espresso's, that is. There's a fairly new coffee shop in Redmond callnd Kitanda that serves excellent Brazilian coffee, espresso and some tasty pastries and imported goodies. (Their beans are 100% Brazilian, custom-roasted by Caffe d'Arte).

Their location is a bit sucky, so I think most people don't even know about them -I'm doing my small part to spread the word. Plus, they are offering 12oz drinks for $1.99 currently (a great deal!) And they have free WiFi.

My favourite drink is their Brazilian Mocha (which doesn't have any chocolate in it - just espresso, condensed milk and regular milk).

Here's their address:
Kitanda Redmond
15230 NE 24th St. # 1R
Redmond Wa 98052
Phone: (425) 820-4381
[map]

2 comments:

SabraGirl said...

If you want Brazilian coffee, groceries, and visas all in one place, you can try an equally hidden Brazilian coffee shop in Kirkland, tucked between all the car lots of totem lake. I highly recommend it.

Mark said...

Indeed, that's Kitanda's first store... I've not been to it myself, just the Redmond branch :-)