Last night I tried something new, and it turned out relaly well, so here's a quick recipe.
- Pizza dough (make your own, or buy some ready-made dough, e.g. at Trader Joe's)
- Trader Joe's Indian Relish
- 1 cup of shredded cheese (I used a Spanish sheep/cow's milk cheese from Trader Joe's)
- 1 Small can of tuna (in water), drained
- 1 zucchini, sliced into 1-2mm thick slices
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper to season
Roll out the dough and put it on a baking sheet or pizza stone. Spread the relish on the dough (not too much, it should just cover the dough, but you don't need a thick layer everywhere). Spread the tuna over the pizza, cover with shredded cheese, then the zucchini and onion. Drizzle with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Bake in a 425F oven for 15 minutes or until the pizza is slightly brown around the edges and the cheese is bubbly.
The Indian relish gives this a nice spicy, fruity tang. You could substitute a good fruit chutney instead (like Mrs. Balls Chutney from South Africa)